Friday, December 11, 2009

Advice please..?

It has been about a week since I last sms 'Edward' . Since I 'attacked' him .
Should I sms him ? Should I not ?

Wait..

why do I have to start first ?
I keep waiting for him to sms me first , but Its like , waiting for the trees to walk and dance .
Its a 'miracle' if he text me 1st .
urgh .
Why does men have to be soooooo EGO .
His ego is like , as high as the Mount Everest , as deep as the blue ocean .

And they said women is complicated . SERIOUSLY .

However...
a week passed by without a sms from him, or to him , I feel like....
I can start to move on with my life .
Without him .
I already moved on .
Why is it soo fast ?
Why did I gave up soo fast ?
Its not that I gave up for nothing...
I tried everything,but it just didn't work .
I'll let him go.
If he's meant to be mine , he will be mine , its just the matter of tyme .
I know , I believe that....Allah knows whats best for us ,
for me .

^.^

No comments: