Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Empty

Empty.
Kenape...
knape....
Knape blog ku KELIHATAN SANGAT KOSONG?????

baru dah tersedar dah berzaman2 x update blog .
I've been busy.(Kononnye la..hehe)

New Updates bout Me :
* Dah bla dari KMK!!
*Bcuz..dpt offer uitm . Course : Mass Communication!!!Yippppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to start studying again , esp in this course . The course that I've been babbling about since I was like , 14een!!

To my "Seniors-hanya-sekadar-1-sem" , thats rite : Fatin , Adie n Illy aka Angah , try to bully me if u can.
hahahahahha.
plz don't.I love u guyssss bagai orgg gilakkkk!!!
*wink*

as for my frens kat KMK...goshhhhhhhhhh......I missed you guyssss like crazy peanut butter and jelly , toaST..(k..da stat merapu).But yeah,I L.O.V.E. you guysss!!!
Suci Gurls...
Classmates..
"Edward & Jacob" (ehem2...)
Cgu2...of course.
Everybody.
haha.
Serious.

At the moment :
me tgh syok2 goyang kaki di rumah . Bowsan . I wanna gooo shopppiiingggggggggggggggggg!!!
its YES people , YES!!!(Year-End-Sale) . But no money . So..keep on dreaming Aziza .
Will be going to UITM Lendu this 27th !

(^_^)

2 comments:

syazwan akid said...

tukar uitm?
ish2, neway, wish u gud luck there..

Aziza KZM said...

hehehe...
yeah,thx ^^