Monday, December 21, 2009

Counting down till Sunday .

This sunday will be the beginning of the new journey in my life , as a future Masscommer .
am I excited ?
Absolutely .
Nervous ?
Worse than ever .

The things that I'm nervous about is , am I going to do well there ? Can I do well ?
Will I change to someone else ?


***********************************************************************


Okay , the truth is .......
I'm not sure if Im fully prepared !
I mean...all the stuff....

all the forms has been completed , but there are a few things that I need to settle down , just a little bit more .
We're going to IKEA tomorrow to buy some stuff.....and I need to get the 'pengesahan' for mom's cukai pendapatan stuff....
wait...what day is today..????
Ohh..Monday.

We still have 6 more days to Sunday . Okay , Optimistic , Aziza , think POSITIVE .

Here's the plan :

Tomorrow ,
1) Go to school for the pengesahan stuff
2) Off to IKEA

If I can't make it to school tomorrow..then we have to move it to Wed

Wednesday :
1) Backup plan , Go to school .
2) Gosok baju2 yg perlu dibawa .
3) Kemaskini, sekaligus settlekan borang2 smue .
4) If ade mase....Go to Jusco and buy the other stuff that I need .

Thursday ,
1) Starting packing .
2) Polish my shoes

Friday,
1) Continue with packing all the clothes

Saturday,
1) IMPORTANT : Checks everything , make sure everything is perfect , and in order . And re-check again , and again , and again ...........until I'm satisfied .

Do I have enough time to make sure everything is perfect , and ready ??
Of Course!!!

Ya Allah , do give me the strength to make sure everything will be perfectly fine , and hopefully things will go smoothly until I'm official registered as a UITM student .

InsyaAllah ,
Amin ~



Mood : Nervy-B

No comments: