Monday, February 23, 2009

Ding2!!!

hello...

sorry 4 the late update.

i was sick a few days back...erghh..started out wid sore throat,then cough n then flu..then tibe2 kene asthma attack plak .

Huissshhhh....i couldn't sleep for two nites....sucks.

Pity my parents....esp mak la...i couldn't sleep...i couldn't really breathe(havin difficulties la)then my head hurts..n my hands too...so,i ended up waking her like,every 1 hour...Kesiann...

Then finally,after 2 nites keadaan x berubah jugak....we went to the clinic on saturday morning .

After i took my medicines..i slept the whole day from 11 am till 6.30 pm...n i was soo hyperactive that nite!LOL...then i got sick again...ahaha

But anyway...feelin all better now (^^)

Okay...so..I have a new cute little hamster....my sis bought him..or her(im not really sure..the guy from the store couldn't detect it!)on friday evening . We called him/her Hammy..lol
You noe y i called him/her Hammy?
Well..i was watching Mulan the other day , n there's this animal character..a Cricket n a Dragon called Mushu,n he called the cricket , Cri-kee.....which is soo cute!!!!
"come on , Cri-kee !!"
So..thats y i decided to call my new hamster,Hammy..as if Hamster,u noe.But it does sound like a hamburger or ham...wateva!!Hammy is the cuttest hamster I have ever seen!White..pink nose...n small!!really2 small...i think he/she is still a baby..But I still need to take him/her back to the store to identify the gender...maybe next month...we'll see.
Anyway...
out for now!

No comments: