Monday, February 16, 2009

I had a blast !

ellow people !!
Arini terase nak speaking aa..so,meh kte same2 speak english..acheewahhh !!
Nway , first things first , really,really sorry for the late update ! Im supposed to countdown with u guys for the ' A Random Smile Day' day , but anyway , really sorrie .
So,it was Valentine's Day or A Random Smile Day for me last saturday , and I went out with my emak and abah to Ampang Point . I had a blast . I really did smile the whole day , from morning until nite . And , I feel gooodddd . No kidding . When we reached there , i remembered , the first person i smiled to , was the pak jaga at the parking area . I got out from the car , n I looked at him n noticed he looked back , and I flashed him a smile .N...he smiled back ! Ahahaha..batak btol...
Then , we went to AJ's shop , which is a , fabric shop , kedai kain laa , n shop for fabrics for our new baju raye !! Yesss ! I chosed this pretty purple fabric(i'll post a pic,later) for this year's baju raya . Its a bit early , rite ? I mean , of course , raya is not until september , n we oready went shopping for baju raya . Well , this kind of things , is normal for my family . We dont buy , baju yang da siap dijahit . We buy kain , and then go tempah . Haa...tgk!Da ckp rojak plakk daaa...
Anyway , back to the smiling topic , after we finish our little shopping , we went to some arabic restourant and had our dinner there . Again , put a big , friendly smile on my face , flash it to everyone in that restaurant , ahaha . At the restaurant , I ordered a plate of sheesh kebab(is the spelling correct??) and it tasted soooo good ! Ah ! n I forgot to take a pic of it .
After that , we went home . Well , actually , I really , really thought that Abah might stop by at Acik Abid's house to pray . But he didn't . I was soo upset . Wondering why?
Because...at Acik's house , there's this Abang , n we called him Abang Ngah n he is Acik Abid's husband , Ayami's nephew . And he is drop dead gorgeous !! I had a crush on him . Lol...seriously . But i don't even know his real name , n how old he is . I first met him during a Buka Puasa at my Mak Ngah's house at Bandar Sri Putra last year . When i first saw him , i was like ,
"sape plak abang nie ? Kazen aku ker ? Tak penah nampak pownn . Ke kawan abang long(my kazen)? Ah , lantak la."
I don't really care who he is , but i do noticed how soo good looking he was at that time . So , I buat dunno la . I don't give a damn actually . So , after berbuka puase , I helped out at the kitchen . I jadik tukang basuh pinggan . So , time I basuh tue , I noticed that he stood behind me with her dirty plate . I didn't noticed it at first until Azik Abid said ,
"Bagi jaja jer pinggan tue , Ngah . Jaja , amek pinggan kat Abang Ngah tue ."
Then only I turned around . But still , I wat dunno je la . I smiled , he smiled back , ahhh...soo cute!!hehe
Then after da basuh pinggan smue tue , I went upstairs to hang out with Kak Eika . And the I asked who is the stranger downstairs .
" Kak , sape Abang Ngah tue ?Tak penah nampak pon."
" Ha..tue la bakal husband akak ! Wahahha" Kak Eika replied sambil tergolek2 atas katil .
" Hish , btol2 la akak nie . Sape tue ?"
"Tak de la...tu anak sedare Ayami . Hensem kan??" *tersengih*
"Hmm...boleh la.Biase2 jer."
After that , I kuar and gi tengok tv . Kebetulan time tue my adek sedare , Shahrul tengah tgk bola , n since I ni kaki bola , I pon join la .
Then , a few minutes later , I saw at the corner of my eyes , Abang Ngah naik tangga . Then he sits next to me !!! I was feeling uncomfortable at first , but I maintain cool jer . I peeked to looked at his face , nampak serious jerr tgk bola tue...but still looks soo calm . Then , tibe2 , my emak panggil ,
" Jaja , cepat , nak balik nie ."
So,I quickly dashed downstairs . Time tengah salam2 mak cik2 I n pak cik2 I smue tue , baru I teringat something . I went to see Acik Abid .
" Acik2 , esok kan(ahad) jaja ader seminar kat KL , 1 whole day , dekat ngan rumah acik laa . Agak2 boleh x buke pose kat umah acik ?" I asked , dengan selambe nye .
"Seminar ape tue ?' Acik asked back
" Alaa...seminar SPM , subject bio and chem . Ahad lepas pon ader gak . So , boleh x , acik?"
Acik nodded , " mestilah boleh..tak kan x boleh kot . Esok ble da nak abeh nanti call acik , k?"
Yes !!! I terlompat happily , ignoring panggilan mak n abah .
" Acik!Lagi satu , kalo jaja bawak kawan sorg , bleh x ?"
"Haaa...bawak la..the more the merrier , x gitu ?"
Wahh..I love sungguh may acik abid tue !
The next day , time seminar nak abes tue , I was soo tired (ingat lagi nih) and excited at that time . So , I quickly dialed Acik's number .
" Akum , Acik , Jaja nie . Seminar da abes da . Acik nak kte org tunggu kat mane ?"
" Da abeh da ? K,k . Jaja tunggu kat stesen minyak Shell , ader kan kat situ ? Ha..jaja tunggu kat situ , nanti Ayami amek ."
" Ooohhh..okeh . Tapi kan Acik , semalam Jaja ckp nk bawak sorg kawan , tp arini , ader lagi sorg kawan plak nak ikut . Boleh x cik?"
" Laa..bawak la.Acik pon masak banyak arini ."
" Yes , thx Acik ! I love you(I really said that)!!"
" Hahaha..yela2."
So , I , Hana n Ehsan waited at the Shell station . Agak lame la nunggu , dalam 10 minit mcm tue . I scan around , looking for a green proton . Tak nampak pon .
" Cube call Pak Cik you ." Ehsan(a guy that I barely know,which is Hana's friend) said .
" Hmm...okeh ."
So,baru jer nak call , tetibe , I dengar ader orang panggil nama I .
" Kak Jaja !"
Mata I menjelar2 carik , sapa plak yang panggil ? Then tibe2 , ader sorg budak kecik nie berlari kat arah I .
" Eh , Ina . Akak x nampak plak awak ."
Jom la , Kak Jaja . Abang Ngah da tunggu tue ." She dragged my arms .
" Okeh - wait . Jap2 . Abang Ngah ????"
" Ha'ah . tuee ." She pointed at a guy yang tengah isi minyak kat kereta Persona .
My heart missed a beat at that time .
Ape plak mamat tue buat kat sini ???? Then it hit me .
Memang laaa...die kan anak sedare Ayami , so , mesti die stay kat umah acik ! Aiyooooooo !
He looked up when me , Hana n Ehsan reached the car . Then he smiled .
" Hye Jaja . Da lame tunggu ?" a voice from inside the car said . Turned out to be Ayami's .
" Ayami...tak la..baru jer.Nie kawan , Hana ngan Ehsan ."
Ayami flashed a smile .
" Hai...k,k.Masuk la ."
So , we got in . And I sat at the middle . Still shocked nampak Abang Ngah tadi .
So , di pendekkan cerite , time buka pose tue , everything went smoothly . Abang Ngah bape kali ntah senyum kat kiterr ! Ehehehe . And I think , start dari malam tue , I started to have crush on him . Always looking foward to see him . ;p
Huisshhhh ! Jauhnye melencong dari topic A Random Smile Day nie !
Hehehe..xpe..So , anyway , Abah tak jadik singgah umah acik , So, we straiht back home ,but of course , stopped kat R&R kejap , to pray .
Conclusion , last saturday , I had a blast . Happy . N malam tue borak2 ngan syaz . N time tengah borak tue , Paan lak call , n Im soo eppy ! Hahaha ~
Yanti cakap nak datang umah , so ,Im looking foward to that . n Syaz(if read this),kalo nak datang umah , nak hang , datang la , k ! ;p

Haa...da penat da ckp bahase rojak nie .
Im out !
Peace out

No comments: