Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love Quotes....How Sweet!

Collection of Love Quotes from,maner lagi,Internet laaa....huhue..Enjoy!

In my eyes...
The saying that you're the only one I see...
That, I believe is a lie...
In my eyes, I see a lot of people...
But, throughout that group of people,
I only search for you.


To that person I like, I sent that person a text message.
I sent this without a number (so that person wouldn't know who sent it, because that person was shy)

"I want to see you"

And then, after a while I got a text message without a number that said..

"Me too."


"My eyes only find you
My mind only remembers you
I'm only yelling your name

What am I supposed to do?

My heart only knows you ..
I think I'm going to go crazy ... "


It doesn't have to be me
It's okay to meet someone else and laugh
It's okay to watch a movie with them
It's okay to drink and eat with them
It's okay to hold hands with them
It's okay to hug them too
It's okay to text message each other daily
It's okay to have hours long telephone conversations too
but...
Don't love them..
That is not okay...


There's no such thing as the perfect guy.
And there's no such thing as the perfect girl.
But only a less than perfect guy
And a less than perfect girl can make
a perfect love.


The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.


If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.


I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.


The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.


It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands.


You know you're in love when reality is finally better than your dreams.


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.


To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.

5 comments:

Syida Tahreb said...

ahah! ni sure hati jiwangs nih..
;P tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

sejak bler jijah jadik romantic niehh?????haha
ape da jadik ngan kwn aku yg gempak2,eppy2 smcm??
ni mesti dgr lgu emo korea bnyk sgt..hohoho..da kne tempias agk nye nieh...hehe
luv ya!

Anonymous said...

nice2 ^_^

u have been tagged T_T

Syida Tahreb said...

ye, saye mengetag kamu jua...:P

Aziza KZM said...

Tag eh?hahaha
k,k..ble free saye buat kay.
thx 4 the comments btw
;p