Monday, June 7, 2010

Fasya!!!!! :)


Tadi terbace Fasya punye blog, n I've just found out yg Acai (her beloved Boyfriend&Soulmate) just got into an accident.
Poor Fasya.
Acai kat sabah, n Fasya pulak kat s.alam. Quite a distance, eh?
But trust me, their love is strong. :)

And..Fasya is one of my closest friend kat UITM nieh, beside Kak Long or Huda, and my roomate-Giey,n the japanese addict,Amalina Azman(haha,sorry ann.)
So, Bersabar okay, Nanny Fine.
InsyaAllah Acai's gonna be okay.

Fasya , Hang In There, Sista.
Everything's gonna be alright. Have some faith. InsyaAllah.
Luv u. :)

3 comments:

Fasya said...

thx sayang ! :'(
i love you too! soooo much :(
xoxo

Ann said...

n the japanese addict,Amalina Azman(haha,sorry ann.)
-____-''
I can't deny it, though


Fasya will be ok, and so will him ^^

Aziza KZM said...

fasya:luv u too,honey. :)
ann:haha.seb bek ko ngaku.
yeah..fasya n acai will be alright.